ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need help - clio seat cover - ebay

172 ph2
I know it's a "blank shot" but i hope someone here could help me.

Thing is I desperatly want/need bottom seat cover for my 172, and been looking for it for a long time but no succes. Well today i tought my luck has changed, found it on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/clio-sport-se...ryZ72230QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
But the problem is seller would only send it to UK and I'm from Slovenia (Europe) so here's where my luck ends:dapprove:

I tought if some member (with paypal) here from UK would be so kind and buy it from ebay seller, and then send it to me. Offcourse I'd pay him for the seat cover, shipment to him and shipment to me. I'm guessing shiping it from UK to Slovenia would cost less than 30£(from my experience buying things from UK) so all together shouldn't cost more than 50£.

Please help, can PM me if you want.

Mods: Don't know if this is in right section - sorry:S

P.S.: My english is not the best, I know, sorry:eek:

BMW F21 125d
I dont think anyone will take this up, my advice would be to email the seller and ask if he would ship to you. The problem is with international postage is its very hard to track, regardless of what you pay for.

As Duncan Banatyne would say - "I'm out"

172 ph2
Already emailed him, but he wont ship it to Europe:( That's why i posted this thread here.

Thanks anyway mate, at least I know now why he doesn't want to ship it.