ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help stripping parts

clio 1.2
i need to go and strip a clip out later. Both bumpers, wings, skirts and interior inc seatbelts

What tools are required because il need to buy them before I go strip the parts.

10mm socket + spanner wIll obviously be needed some where. But what size and bits are needed for the rest of the job,

Clio 172 Merc ML55
10,13,17,19mm sockets, range of torx (star) inc 20,30,45,50,55, a jack, drill for rivets on side skirts, range of screwdrivers, just for starters, maybe a grinder for the centre bolt on rear seats as they normally round off

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Better off going for the 175 or 200 piece halfords kit. The 150 kit is missing a few deep socket peices that you'll sorely miss if you're very spanner-happy.

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Can't argue with the 200 piece set, especially if Halfords have a sale on, I have one for the car, comes in really handy for scrap yard visits rather than taking the more expensive stuff with me

clio 1.2
i ended up just buying all these, cheapo brand but i didnt have time to go halfords so bought them from work, think it cost about £25-£30 cant remeber now

Attachments

• IMG_3789.JPG
    IMG_3789.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 37