ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**** NEED HELP URGENTLY****

clio mk2
Hi was wondering if any 1 could help.. after cleaning my clio mk2 a noise came on click click click like the car was locking and unlocking.. put the keys in to start started fine took the keys out and all the lights on dash r on have taken the battery out and put it back in and its still doing it.. any any ideas???? HELLLLP stacey :mad::(

clio mk2
naw there all off always make sure a turn them aff.. even wen a take the key out all the lights on dash r still on so weve had to take the battery out... totally out of ideas raging only bought car a few weeks ago :dapprove:

Just checking, seen it happen before.

Not sure why the electircals would still be on. Someone with a bit more knowledge can prob help.

clio mk2
coatbridge... lol french never trust them eh!! no as bad as ma last car wee saxo vts never aff these forums wae that fecker!! lol

VX220 Turbo
sounds like water mixed with electrics somewhere. i'm no expert so anything i say may not work but try checking for any panels or covers which are mising from around the fuse box area thats clicking or any signs that waters been in there.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
I had an electrical prob with my old 1.2 16v dynamique few yrs back, it was an 03 plate. Was driving along and hazards would come on for no reason. the only way to turn em off was to turn the lights on. it was under warranty and they changed some electrical unit, not sure what though or how much it would cost