ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Help With Alloys!!

Clio 1.2 Expression
So i bought these alloys last week and to be honest ive not a clue what manufacturer they are anyone know? (sorry about the huge pictures!) :eek:

IMAG0001.jpg

Anyways so the problem is the bore (btw is it supposed to sit like that on the hub in pic above?) .. this may sound extremely stupid but ive not a clue which i should be measuring, the guy i bought them off told me they were 70mm bore .. so anyways i ordered 70.1 spigot rings to fit .. this is what it looks like in the wheel. Have i been so stupid and put it in the wrong part and they just simply wont fit whatever i do? as i dont think it sits right in the alloy and i dont want to ignore it and put it on anyways just for it to come off when driving.

Anyways heres some pics i took to help a little.

HOW THE SPIGOT SITS IN THE WHEEL.

IMAG0008.jpg

THE SPIGOT FROM THE FRONT
IMAG0007.jpg

THE TWO HOLES (WHICH ONE SHOULD I MEASURE?)

IMAG0006.jpg

Any help would be great!!

Clio 182 Cup
Best i remember: any time ive used spigot rings they were always flush to the back of the alloy wheel, which then fitted onto the hub. ;)

clio 1.5 DCI 80
Andy is right they need to fit flush or won't sit right on the wheel.

Not sure what you mean about the holes tho. It looks like they're multistuds 4x100 and 4x108

Clio 1.2 Expression
The holes I mean the big one around the smaller one in the middle haha sounds like I may need bigger spigot rings