ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help with my PB

Hey every one

I've recently purchased my 172 PB and I'm not really a clean freak nor have I ever really cleaned my cars!

But when the boy gets a good clean by my bf the dust automatically sticks and is attracted to it. Are there any anti static type polishes or waxes I can purchase to help stop this from happening (I know you can buy things for black glossy furniture and was hoping something might exist for cars)

Any and all tips welcome, plus a full run down on how to fully and properly clean my car would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

​=D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Some products advertise anti-static properties but you're better off with something like this to seal the car...

http://gtechniq.com/shop/3s-for-cars/exterior-coatings/c2v3-liquid-crystal/

It will help sheet water and dirt away from the car so it won't lie on it. Ideally you want a QD like Zaino Z6 for after washing as it claims anti-static properties.

Truth is Black cars are always going to be a nightmare to keep clean especially in dry windy weather. :(

Okies, thanks. Looks good and not too costly either.

I don't have any cleaning products or equipment so completely starting from scratch. Where can I purchase those things like Zaino?

Yeah I've always known black cars to be a nuisance..... When dressing the show room I used to avoid putting black in at all costs, sticky finger marks usually what you see first.

I did want a silver car but could I find a silver Clio within my budget when hunting, usual luck.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Have a read of the guides that been put up in this section, will start you off well.