ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help with Radio code!!

S2 106 GTI
I swapped my radio back to standard and now it won't work! I have looked for the code everywhere but can't find it.......has anybody got any way of finding the code or is it a trip to the robbers??

please help! :dapprove:

S2 106 GTI
I don't have a sticker on the front page on the service/manual! I have been looking everywhere!

S2 106 GTI
I think I have! I might be able to get something out of them for this!!! :mad: All I have on the front page is a small sticker with key code on it and letters and numbers......

I have all the info on the car but no bloody radio code!

S2 106 GTI
As stupid as it is.. my sticker is on top of the stereo..

I actually thought that too.....I got an audio company to remove my alpine HU and swap it for the OE one.

As for the place where it was 1 st sold I Don't have the address....just on the 1st stamp it says Benfield Motors LA9 6DE thats it and the stamp was for the 12k service

Last edited:
  193 mk2
some stealers will give you it for free others try to charge you £15. worth going in & asking nicely, it worked for me.