ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help with these codes please...

PB 172 phase 2
Hi ... Below are some codes that were recently registered on an RAC Diagnostic side reader, Can anyone shed some light on the work involved or tell me what they mean exactly?

The motor - PB 172 MK2 02.

DF002 Throttle potentiometer - clean or replace?
DF236 +30 voltage - ?
DF135 Brake pedal sensor - clean/adjust or replace?
DF254 Throttle control valve - clean or replace?
DF062 Ignition coil 2&3 - I replaced the sparks leads and coil pack 11 months ago
DF061 Ignition coil 1&4 -
DF009 Manoeuvring device, relay control circuit - I need to replace relays, any links of stockists ?
DF235 Cruise control, one [of two] brake pedal sensors - clean / adjust or replace?

dan's cast offs.
What's the car actually doing? Few of those codes you can generally ignore as the come up as ghost codes a lot or if it loses power for a sec.

PB 172 phase 2
Cars using more coolant and oil over last two weeks, which made me think the engine bay cooling fan isn't coming on. Apart from that it runs no more lumpy than usual?

Any help with codes would appreciated thank you.