ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need to find a decent bodyhop for my RB

Subaru 330s
Need to get some accident damage repaired on the RB, took it to a Renault approved bodyshop near me and they said it would be a difficult job because of the paint colour, and the outcome would be 50/50.......which didn't fill me with confidence! Took it to another garage and they pretty much said the same.

So, I was wondering if anyone can recommend any places in the Midlands that would be able to sort it out and do a good job, especially any bodyshops other RB owners have had theirs repaired at

Cheers
Lora :)

Jagggg...missing the 182!
probably a bit of a late response, if you havent had it repaired yet, id reccoment greg @ southam bodies, just off the main road into southam, right at the roundabout kineton road ind est

Hes not the cheapest - but im fussy on my paintwork :p

BMW M135i
Vidak in nuneaton are pretty damn good, not cheap mind but they did a pretty good job of practically rebuilding my mates mr2 after an intervention with a lampost.