ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to find a decent bodyhop for my RB

Subaru 330s
Need to get some accident damage repaired on the RB, took it to a Renault approved bodyshop near me and they said it would be a difficult job because of the paint colour, and the outcome would be 50/50.......which didn't fill me with confidence! Took it to another garage and they pretty much said the same.

So, I was wondering if anyone can recommend any places in the Midlands that would be able to sort it out and do a good job, especially any bodyshops other RB owners have had theirs repaired at

Cheers
Lora :)

Jagggg...missing the 182!
probably a bit of a late response, if you havent had it repaired yet, id reccoment greg @ southam bodies, just off the main road into southam, right at the roundabout kineton road ind est

Hes not the cheapest - but im fussy on my paintwork :p

BMW M135i
Vidak in nuneaton are pretty damn good, not cheap mind but they did a pretty good job of practically rebuilding my mates mr2 after an intervention with a lampost.