ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need to source a door **HELP PLEASE**

Right firstly I this isn't for a Clio its for a 2003 Megane but as this place seems to be good at finding parts or have people in the know I thought I'd ask. Plus I don't know which section I should be posting in :S

I need to find the following parts as the car was involved in a bump and instead of getting a garage to fix it I thought I'd have a go myself.

• Offside Front Door
  • Offside Front Door Moulding
  • Offside Front Door Weather Sheeting
  • Offside Front Scrape Seal
  • Offside Front Quarter Panel Decal
  • Sundries (what ever they be?)
Now the parts don't necessarily need to be brand new, Ideally I'd prefer it if the door was already that odd light green/yellow colour and complete so it's a straight swap (Bit of a long shot I know).

Is it MATTBLACK or BRUN who can source parts etc etc? If not then can anyone recommend any Renault breakers in the North West (preferably manchester)

I can supply the reg no if needed.

Thanks in advance!

Matt.

Cheers Fred I'll give him a ring.

iimushroomzii I'll bare that in mind next time, wasn't sure which section I should have put it in.