ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Needing a 2nd opinion on a Cup

ph1 track weapon
Anyone local to hatfield, herts who is free today to come and help me out. Looked at a Cup last night, and going back for a daytime look today.

As I've never bought one I'm somewhat a novice in looking for the important bits, but have done my looking around here and have picked up a bit, just hoping a 2nd opinion would find anything I havent

If you're able to help out I'm on the end of 07920 060965. Am going back around 10ish

Many Thanks

Ed

Golf 7R
Is it private or trade? I have to drop the other half off at about 9.40, and would take me about 20 mins to get to Hatfield?

ph1 track weapon
Its a private sale, just down in Colney Heath.

your help would be unbelievably appreciated! could you give me a shout on the above number and let me know if oyu can do it?

many thanks

ed

Golf 7R
Sorry mate. I needed to know there and then, as i have a bit of a trek to drop my better half off, but you went offline. Did you check it out? If not, i'm available tomorrow all day.

ph1 track weapon
Yep went and got it in the end as it all seemed up to scratch

Thanks for offering to help though mate, much appreciated

ed

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm around tomorrow if u want some help?.. I may be not much help, but would like to come along, as I have experience with Clios

^^

Scratch that!... So u got it??

Last edited:
  ph1 track weapon
yep i got it now. all seems to check out ok. think it needs a service just to get her running perfectly, but no problems.

where the front wheel had a new tyre the bolts were all loose though, which was a little worrying!

yep i got it now. all seems to check out ok. think it needs a service just to get her running perfectly, but no problems.

where the front wheel had a new tyre the bolts were all loose though, which was a little worrying!
:eek: The dude you got it from was driving it round like that ?

When was it last serviced ? Does it have service history with it ?

Did you hpi it up ?

ph1 track weapon
Yeah, but i think the tyre was done very recently though. Still no excuse, but it seems ok now i've been out for a spin with them tightened up

Last serviced in April, but I want to service it again anyway, as it was only an oil change before. wanting to do plugs n stuff
has got full service history up til now
HPI'd it and was all clear. Seller contacted finance company and had them confirm to me the finance was all paid off.

Has a few stonechips to tidy up but renault dont make a touch-up! so a bit stumped on that one!

ph1 track weapon
They went through their little book thingy and could find any trace of one, so shall have t try another dealer perhaps.

Yeah, but i think the tyre was done very recently though. Still no excuse, but it seems ok now i've been out for a spin with them tightened up

Last serviced in April, but I want to service it again anyway, as it was only an oil change before. wanting to do plugs n stuff
has got full service history up til now
HPI'd it and was all clear. Seller contacted finance company and had them confirm to me the finance was all paid off.

Has a few stonechips to tidy up but renault dont make a touch-up! so a bit stumped on that one!
Ah ok, when I read your post earlier you made it sound like the car was a bit un-loved.
I see now that all seems cool :) can you get some pics of it up ?