ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Neewbie saying hello! Also searching for a good 182 ...

MK Indy Hayabusa
Hi folks,

Well just signed up and looking forward to some posts etc...

For some reason I cannot post in the wanted section BUT I am looking to buy in the next 10 days a 182 Sport or Cup.
Have cash waiting and wanted a nice modded well looked after example.
Budget is £2750 ish.....

Could anyone thinking of selling PM me please.

I am moving to France in 3 weeks and need to buy a car before I go!!

Many thanks
Jason :)

MK Indy Hayabusa
Lads,
Cars are much more expensive in France. Plus it sounds wierd but I like driving RHD in France, puts you closer to the pavement and makes threading through small roads much easier!
Is my budget realistic? Been through the classifieds and seen a few.
Really want to buy privately and get a nice modded example.

WHat are they like as a day to day car? Comfortable I assume and reasonably economical around town BUT great fun out on the twisties?
I am moving to Cannes so I have fabulous mountain roads allround me :) happy days!

I have had a few mental cars recently including a Stage 4 300bhp VX220 and currently a Caterham rep with a Hayabusa engine fitted.....
Whilst mental neither of these offer even slightly bearable day to day manners!!

Appreicate any thoughts on suitable available cars?

Many thanks
Jason

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Yep that seems very good for the price and looks very smart. It's got a lot desirable mods aswell.

MK Indy Hayabusa
Scrooge, I have tried to reply to that particular car ad but cannot. Would that be becuase I am a neewb and dont have enough posts or because owner has blocked replies within the thread? It looks nice...