ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Neightbours think iam sad. lol

iceberg 172
Neighbours think iam sad because iam always out every weekend cleaning the car. lol todays results.
tried this polish i had from bodyshop suppliers. good stuff too.
Picture002.gif

Picture012.gif

Picture016.gif

Picture014.gif

Picture008.gif

Picture010.gif

Picture006.gif

then went for a trip out to Buxton
Picture021.gif

Picture022.gif

Car looks great mate, Dont see any problem in washing the car every weekend.

Especially when most people that think that drive s**t buckets or leave there cars in bad condition.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Thats cos you are, hehe, looks good.

I'm getting to the point i'm going to have to see it as i can't see out the windscreen.

iceberg 172
thinking of painting the wheel diamonds amphasite and also the front grilles, fog surrounds,scuttle panel and mirror surrounds to finish it off.

J

jakm15

mine think im mad 2, get comments off them every weekend, there just jealous of my shinyness :D

B

Brown.

just give the old 'Got feck all else to do mate'... or if they drop the ole '...ya can wash mine if ya like'....just bounce 'nee point, however many times ya wash shite, ya never get it clean'.....soon shuts em up ;)

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Well it certainly looks clean and tidy for your efforts. I try to wash my car once a week, doesn't always happen though.

Although when i get my clio it will be smaller than the astra :)

Car is looking great though mate, nice in silver. Is there just the one shade of silver on the renaultsports?

Stagecoach Ticket
dnt worry about it mate every sunday i get the same s**t off the neighbours "do mine next?" "you will wash that away on day" just take satisfaction at there buckets. Bloke next door cleans his 57 plate vauxhall meriva with a green scrubbing pad should see the state of it

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
dnt worry about it mate every sunday i get the same s**t off the neighbours "do mine next?" "you will wash that away on day" just take satisfaction at there buckets. Bloke next door cleans his 57 plate vauxhall meriva with a green scrubbing pad should see the state of it

A scrubbing pad!! What does he think he's washing????

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
if yours think your sad for every weekend, i wouldnt what mine think of me every other day :S