ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Netflix on Apple TV

White APE
Recently my netflix on my AT3 has become near useless. When you select netflix it takes ages to load up, when it does and you select one of the options it will sit on the "accessing" loading screen.

Then when i select a programme to watch it just wont load. The spinner just goes round and round.

It works perfectly fine on my laptop and ipad.

Any ideas chaps?

White APE
yeah i tried that a while back when it first started doing it.

However, i have just checked for an update even thought its set to update automatically, ive just found an update that is currently installing....

Mine is being utterly atrocious on PS3.

So is mine, haven't had much success with it since the turn of the year. Shame really because I much prefer it on the ps3 over the Apple tv; which is working fine for me - whether thats because I'm running US Netflix I don't know..

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
So is mine, haven't had much success with it since the turn of the year. Shame really because I much prefer it on the ps3 over the Apple tv; which is working fine for me - whether thats because I'm running US Netflix I don't know..

Exactly the same circumstances here.

I had assumed it was either my internet or because I'd changed my DNS settings.

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
If you're using unblockus, swap your DNS servers around.

I had an issue the other day where the primary one was causing issues.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
If you run USA Netflix on your ps3 does it affect your iplayer?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Mine only seems to be slow at night. I'm streaming Breaking Bad just now and it's fine. That's on ATV and US Netflix.