ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Netflix Subscribers on Xbox..

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Settings - General - Profiles - Hotspot - Remove. That'll get rid for you.

Hmm. Weird.

Sorry to answer your other question, I usually just search for the X Files. If it shows it's the US library. If it doesn't, it's the UK one. I'm sure there is a better way but I'm not aware of it.

I've got season one of the X files pop up. 24 episodes. Does that mean I'm not looking at the US library?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Yeah you don't need the app once the profile has been installed. All you need to do is turn the VPN on whenever you want to access the US library.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
No idea then. I can't test mine either as I have a crap signal at work.

I literally have no idea what it is or how it works or what it's doing, hence all my questions.

So even if it's showing VPN in the corner, if I'm on wifi i'm on wifi and not using mobile data?

I turn my VPN off but then every time I do something internet related it turns itself back on again FLOL