ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 15'' alloys with yoko's pics

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
hey cliosporters! i know there was somewhat of a mixed view on my last post, which was my gold racing stripe, but now im here to redeem myself with all the ppl who thought my racing stripe looks w**k. lol:eek:

i got myself some 15'' diamond cut alloys with high performance yokohama tyres the other day and got them fitted today, and i love them!!! i think they suit my car well! better than the 13''s i had on them anyway!!:D

just wanting to know what you guys now thought of my lil beast!! :clown:
Photo-0025.jpg

Photo-0027.jpg
Photo-0028.jpg

OOH!!! and ive changed my broken mirrors with new carbon fibre ones!!!

None
The mirrors look ok - the wheels look.. errr a bit thin or is it me??

Btw iv'e noticed some vandal as put some gold stickers down your car ;)

soon: 172 Cup
OMFG it gets worse!

From what i can see, it says your rocking Oz Wheels with pirrelli Tyres,

I swear i am seeing Ripspeed's own with Yokohama A359's!

Also you state you have Eibach springs, what are they RAISING SPRINGS!!!

HE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toss him to the Stingray's!

Last edited:
okay...

1) They aren't carbon fibre wing mirrors, they look remarkably like cf effect mirrors. They look awful.
2) Those wheels are better but I feel you spent a lot of money at Halfords on those.
3) Lose the shopping list.
4) Lower it

At the moment, whilst you may have spent a lot on it, it looks like a cheap walking advert for halfords.

Don't ask for opinions if you don't want an answer you don't like.

M

M7CUO_V6

I have same opinions as above, sorry looks awful, nasty wheels, nasty stickers, mirrors not much better!

I had a 1.2 mk1, lowered on 15'' venoms, looked way better.

You got bad taste:S

Fiesta ST
Defo needs lowering... that should improve the looks quite drastically. May I suggest 55mm as well, due to the low pro tyres. She'll sit nice, but the ride will be a bit "bouncier" unless you uprate the shocks as well. :)

I bought PI Springs for mine and they've done the job v.well, still going strong atm. Didn't bother with the bump stops either.

But lower her should be next on your list. Then we'll tackle the stickers. ;) Nothing wrong with maybes having one or two small ones on the side window perhaps to compensate instead of removing them completely, after all, it's your car. Personally I'm not a fan of the decals unless the car is totally rally ****'d up! :D

EDIT: Mirror wise as well, they seem ok, at least they arn't those stupid chrome M3 Mirrors, now they look rubbish!

None
Hi hope the below looks better :) I cant lower it as i only have stupid mspaint on my pc so apoligies if the pic looks bit odd

Photo-0027.jpg

Leon Cupra R 225
lower it 40mm get them stickers removed and it'll look a hundred times better. good effort on the wheels/tyres tho mate

yep, lose the stickers, lower it, perhaps body coloured bumpers if you can afford it, then it'll look smooooth :cool:

Oh, and make sure you declare everything to the insurers!

Rb 182
Looking good mate, only a couple of things i would do. Clear side reps, lowered, remove the stickers and should look great. Rsi skirts and colour coded bumpers woucl look sweet too .

Dci 100
I'm not a fan, especially with it being a 1.2, dont really see the point, but on the other hand ur free do what u like with ur money....

anyway, heres a quick effort of it lowered

Photo-0027.jpg

its never gonna look amazing with those black bumpers unless you change the wheels, lose the spoiler, get some valver arches and make it look more euro...you might pull that off, especially on a budget

1.6 focus zetec....
Looks erm...ok!! Lose the shopping list as said and drop it on its ass...no point 50/60mm... might aswell save the extra, get coilovers and go the full whack!!

Kiza

Golf R/Leon FR
imo i dont like like it
as already said lose the stickers, colour code it, lower it out standard mirrors back on.

i think the alloys spoil it tbh

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
just take off the stickers tht wil do if u dnt wanna spend alot, its ure car and ure taste u asked for opinions and u got them. Very brave of u by the way lol

Low 'n' Slow
Matt 16v said:
I'm not a fan, especially with it being a 1.2, dont really see the point, but on the other hand ur free do what u like with ur money....

anyway, heres a quick effort of it lowered

Photo-0027.jpg

its never gonna look amazing with those black bumpers unless you change the wheels, lose the spoiler, get some valver arches and make it look more euro...you might pull that off, especially on a budget

looks loads better like that

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Thoes new door mirrors do not look a thing like actual carbon fibre. They are so bad its making my eyes hurt.

LY 200
Saxo03 said:
OMFG it gets worse!

Lol!!!

If you like it mate then thats all that matters.....Is it your first car???

i think the wheels look nice, that car will look nice when stickers removed. the mirrors look alright but id colour code them then i think it will look quite nice! obveously lower it but i think it will look quite nice.

16v
You have heard the CS massive, remove all the stickers and slam it! If you can afford it get the bumpers colour coded and you ill have a nice looking car.

Ps If you like the car the way it is dont change it, its your car have it the way you want it.

thanks alot for your input guys!! im glad to see there are some mild-mannered, decent people still on here! to tell the truth i only put the gold decals on to cover up some stratches some t**t did on the other side of my car. and even i am gettin sick of them now. i'll take them off and give it a good t-cut. as for lowering it... hmmm...? how much does that cost??

Megane 225 Cup
Saxo03 said:
OMFG it gets worse!

legend.. and agree...

SLAM THAT **** PLEASE!

Dci 100
you do it yourself for the cost of the components, i take it you'd only be buying the springs so about £40 and a another couple of quid for the bits to make a torsion bar remover

hey ppl., jus took off the gold decals now, and gave her a damn good t-cut!!! looks more sporty now, thanks guys!!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
paint your calipers mate and your rear drums, do them a colour to offset your wheels but go with the car colour, my mates got those rims on a fiesta, look better on yours!

id have to agree with the others about the stickers, but apart from that it looks smart!