ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 172 Chip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robby - I think theyre what passes for chicken in most chip shops - I know this from a drunken pit-stop at a local chippy, resulting in a purchase of said southern fried chicken (air quotes necessary for legal reasons) which later resulted in a tree full of chicken (dont ask) :sick:

Good work with the chip gags guys... Ive been trying to think of some more, but cant. :oops: And Rhys - what the hell has a porpoise got to do with anything?!? If you can get those in your local chippy, Ill be round in a minute!

Reminds me of the time a nova boy was tailgating me in heavy traffic....just opened my window and chiped his car with a bag of Mcdonalds fries.....would have thought hed have been happier than he was, having his car chiped for free!!!!!!!!! LOL :devilish: