ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 172 CUP owner

172Petey

Had the Clio for just over a week now, looking forward to each and every drive i have in it!

Few pics, although im sure you all know what they look like! Taken on phone so excuse quality!

172blank2.gif

172Blank.gif

DSC00051.gif

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
nice matey, best choice ;)

get some silvervision bulbs and your sorted :)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

nice 1 mate very good fun to drive!but watch ya self on the wet roads..it will gwt a bit lairy

RenaultSport Clio CUP
what a car! - i also own a rather fast porsche and have just the same wild thrills in our cup - get it on a track and see what i mean.........

people go mad and spend £1000's on bits and bobs to go faster etc.........but i run a standard cup with minor brake upgrades and a panel filter........have it serviced at K-tec and honestly enjoy every minute behind the wheel............

do watch those wet roads - as non-abs may be new to some peps out there.......play stay

enjoy

H22A7 Accord Type R
nice mate!!! i have to say if i come back to the clio brigade, thats the one i want!!!

cock mobile.
Can't beat the Cups mate :)

You from Bedford area then, there's a meet over in MK on Sunday if you want to come along.

M135i
that looks a minter mate! reminds me how much i need to get my turinis refurbed and back onm the car! enjoy it!!

172Petey

Yes im from bedfordshire, but the otherside of bedford. MK isnt far though might pop along to meet though its not up at the silly "cruze" in the evening is it?

As for abs, I know the cup is alot quicker but I used to own a Saxo VTR and that didnt have abs. Was ok in the winter months but did have to go a little steady as I will with the CUP!

cock mobile.
Yes im from bedfordshire, but the otherside of bedford. MK isnt far though might pop along to meet though its not up at the silly "cruze" in the evening is it?

As for abs, I know the cup is alot quicker but I used to own a Saxo VTR and that didnt have abs. Was ok in the winter months but did have to go a little steady as I will with the CUP!

No no, we're going to the pub for food :)