ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 172 Cup owner

Clio 172 Cup / MG ZR
Hi guys,

I bought my first Clio on Sunday. It's a 172 Cup. I started off looking for a cheap, reliable, economical car, probably diesel and ended up coming home with this!

My first impressions are it's a fantastic little car. There's a couple of the usual common niggles that need sorting on it but overall its in great condition. I always heard good things about the Clio Sports but never really took much notice so it's been a nice surprise to see how much fun they are.

Anyway, here's a quick picture, a bit pants but its the only one I've got at the moment:
IMG_3697.jpg

And just so it doesn't feel left out, the reason I need a new daily driver is because this old girl is now too much of a track car for everyday use....
DSC_0312-1.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Nice looking cup.
What spec is the zr?

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Welcome! Nice shiny cup you got there! Mine always looks dull compared to everyone's on here :(

Clio 172 Cup / MG ZR
Haha, Hi everyone. I thought you'd like that picture Soph. Gaz, it's nice to know your as friendly on here as you are in person!