ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 172 owner

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
hi guys.
first post here.:)
just got a delivery of my first 172 :) its very tierd but also was very cheap so i could not pass on this oportunity.
i have been going to trackdays in my daily Audi Rs4 B7. as briliant as this car is, it is rather expensive on the track.:(
so i am planing to build myself a pocket rocket clio :) any advice is welcome.
1) first loose evrything from the interior that is not needed. fit roll cage, seats and harness
2) than i am planing suspension upgarde! (super confused as there is too much choice!) what would you recomend? running B14 on my RS4 and very happy! but than you have spaxx, Gaz, k-tek, etc.
3) brakes, again. what would you recomend. i am thinking complete kit. 4 pot caliper, larger disc and some Ds2500.
4) wheels and tyres. thats easy ;) 1.2s and Ns2r's

Attachments

• IMG_0620.JPG
    IMG_0620.JPG
    374.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0627.JPG
    IMG_0627.JPG
    304.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0672.JPG
    IMG_0672.JPG
    241.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0673.JPG
    IMG_0673.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 42

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Welcome mate.

Not sure how you will cope with the level up in performance, looks, comfort, sound, effortless ability, out right speed, but hope the clio serves you well.

Love the Audi btw.

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
Welcome mate.

Not sure how you will cope with the level up in performance, looks, comfort, sound, effortless ability, out right speed, but hope the clio serves you well.

Love the Audi btw.
Thanks mate :) now you made me thinking if I made a right choice ha ha
RS is a beast on the track! But expensive :( 4.2 is thirsty! It's heavy. Brakes are expensive! Tyres expensive... hope clio will be just as much fun