ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 for less than 12k

<A name=1179002>This ones for those wanting to buy a brand new 182 for £11,694. I stumbled across it on autotrader. The website is http://www.motorprovider.co.uk/SPAN style=font-SIZE: 9pt; font-FAMILY: Verdana">U color=#606420www.motorprovider.co.uk/U/SPAN. I couldnt believe this price when I saw it. That’s £3000 less than list price . Im going wait for the fiesta ST to come out first so I can compare them both.

There may well be some hidden costs such as first registration fee, tax, etc. so the price may well go up over £12k but still a good price. Also, could be pre-registered which may not bother some people but I know it is an issue.

CLIO -2.0 16v RENAULTSPORT 182 3 DOOR HATCH

uspension

£12694
Brand New UK Car + Cup Pack and Suspension £12694

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped

Yep dave is correct re: saying £12694 will be pre-registered as thats what ill be paying out next Wed for mine :D

Doesnt bother me that its pre-registered as im getting a decent saving on list price.

I payed 11,600 for my 182 with cup suspention, spoiler and sat nav, but with a massive F&F discount tho.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by cris on 25 August 2004

I payed 11,600 for my 182 with cup suspention, spoiler and sat nav, but with a massive F&F discount tho.
how did you get the satnav and spoiler packs when the two cannot be ordered together?

got the cup spoiler fitted at the dealership and sat nav done at the factory, didnt bother having the standard front splitter but got a k-tec c/f fitted instead.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by daz182 on 26 August 2004

remember and add on £300 for matalic, unless you go for that rank non metalic blue
I dont really think that comment was necessary, this is just your opinion and in my opinion that rank non metallic blue is the best colour for the 182 (excluding the ID colours) and a lot of people share this opinion. The colour is instantly recognisable as a 182 and has heritage.

Would you like it if anyone to say that silver was a year 2000 colour and is boring and common and non-descipt? No, I didnt think so, so dont sl*g other peoples colour off when there is no need unless it is in jest to someone elses comment, and in that case, a smilie should be used!:mad:

Quote: Originally posted by hendry on 26 August 2004

but the spoiler hit the aerial ( with sat-nav is bigger ) when u open the boot how can the dealer fit

told the dealer the aerial wasnt gonna be a problem!!! as il just hold the boot open when i use it which is verry rare really anyway.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 26 August 2004

Quote: Originally posted by daz182 on 26 August 2004

remember and add on £300 for matalic, unless you go for that rank non metalic blue
I dont really think that comment was necessary, this is just your opinion and in my opinion that rank non metallic blue is the best colour for the 182 (excluding the ID colours) and a lot of people share this opinion. The colour is instantly recognisable as a 182 and has heritage.

Would you like it if anyone to say that silver was a year 2000 colour and is boring and common and non-descipt? No, I didnt think so, so dont sl*g other peoples colour off when there is no need unless it is in jest to someone elses comment, and in that case, a smilie should be used!:mad:
oooooooh Dave

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

Quote: Originally posted by Taff on 25 August 2004

CLIO -2.0 16v RENAULTSPORT 182 3 DOOR HATCH

uspension

£12694
Brand New UK Car + Cup Pack and Suspension £12694

thats a pretty good price! would they do finance though or is it like a cash price

S2000

The ariel is bendy anyway. Have you seen one on the motorway :eek: dont think a spoiler is going to damage it.