ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 from Scotland

RS 182
Hello there,

thought i'd join as im just about to swap my beloved Golf GT TDI for a clio 182!
the Golf was getting old and tired, and decided to go for a wee change, so from tomorrow, i should be the owner of a 182 :)
wish me luck!

RS 182
Chippiegt hmmm recognise the name from scottishvag. I'm from fife, got a 182 as well loads of info on here mate
Yeah that's me mate, i'm a crew member on there! Gonna be banished from the vag community when they hear i have a renault! :/
cheers for the welcomes, half expected not to have any replies on this, i was wrong eh?!

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Welcome mate, aye there's lots of us on here, particularly in Fife! Every Friday night is a Dunfermline mini meet tbh...

Octavia Vrs,
I am new member on here, I recognise some of your names from Svag too. I am currently shopping for a 182 just now. I should be joining your gang soon.