ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 182 owner from south wales

Soon to be an rsc
hi there im tom and ive just bought myself a rs clio 182 cup and its my first clio after having a few civics and an mx5 i heard about the site after i had a little sticker on the back windscreen and a folder with 2 letters to the previous owner so i thought id have a look

well here she is:
262592_2046884646528_1076766928_2277889_1453768_n.jpg

if anyone could shed any light onto the car let me know :)

182 Turbo Project
Welcome mate!

Looks a nice clean example. Not too keen on the side graphics though :dead:

Any plans for the car?

Fiesta ST-3
Welcome to the site. From Pembrokeshire here. Look out in the Wales section as I'm planning a meet down our neck of the woods shortly!

Jap Box
Welcome, not far from me, im at Carmarthen myself.

Was up Llanelli everyday though last year and pretty sure I havent seen the car knocking around, or is it from elsewhere?

Soon to be an rsc
cheers guys the car was from cardiff but its originally from somerset way
yea the graphics where on there car when i bought it they'll come off at some point plans are to keep it clean,increase the performance and looks without straying off the oem+ path too much
she came with a powertec inducation kit fitted and a dyno graph that says 177.5 bhp at the fly and then corrected power 185.5? dont know how to read a dyno graph tbh lol

Focus RS + S3
i really didnt realise there was so many members from south wales, where you all hiding? lol

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
Tom! good to see you earlier mate, been a while! the car is mint guys, no dents or dings what so ever, by far the cleanest RS ive seen

Octavia VRS LE
all of a sudden wales is actually seeing some movement. lol
welcome mate!! tidy car that!!

Soon to be an rsc
Cheers lads! :) thanks for the kind words! good to see you to jon pal been ages! yours is looking quality now jon :)