ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 - protection

I am due to get my new 182 (Titianium with spoiler pack) this week. Do you have any recommended products or tips for keeping it in mint condition? And no it cant stay in my bedroom at night. It will nick the covers ;) I am particularly concerned with paint protection, seats and brake disks rust prevention. My Renault dealer tried to sell me a Supagard kit. Did not seem worth the £300. Also are there any common manufacturing faults that I should check for on it?

Thanks

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

you can get superguard cheaper. the actual stuff you need to do a supaguard is about £80 the rest is labour time/profit.

Remapped derv Golf

Superguard is NOT worth £300! Not let them con you into it!

My mate got it free on his Astra because they did it by mistake and then tired to charge him. Big mistake!!

You can get other stuff that does the same thing much cheaper! Autoglym do life shine which you get get on ebay for £25 sometimes.

Mike172sport also sells something similar

The above are only paint sealants and not particularly good ones at that, buy a bottle of autoglym SRP and EGP and save yourself some money!

Or if you really want to go mad...............................must resist;)

Full Fat 182 - Was..

one word

DIMONDBRITE

this place coat the car and it stays coated for 5 years, its garenteed to last and if it wears off or fails to work then they re do it all again for free.

got it on my car and its still mint

Quote: Originally posted by James 182 on 02 June 2005

one word

DIMONDBRITE

this place coat the car and it stays coated for 5 years, its garenteed to last and if it wears off or fails to work then they re do it all again for free.

got it on my car and its still mint

again like brazo says, its just a sealer and not that good, dont pay more than £15 for it, better of with brazos recomendations