ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182!

So finally I gets me a 182 dream car. I done a part ex for my 1.2 yesterday from Renault Liverpool for a 05 black 182 with blacked out windows and recaros. I took it for a long spin last night and managed to get to 135mph lol which was a bit scary :p The car is great and sooo much fun, plus I had people make comments about it all night! It looks the business and will take some photos later and post them up.

Oh and I burnt everyone off who tried to race me as well which was again lots of fun :D

I did an indicated 135 in mine up at Boscome Down airfield and my GPS said it was only 125mph...

im sure this 135 was on a private track or runway, lol. Seriously though the road conditions out there are sketchy as hell so be careful. If this is the 1st car you've had with a bit of power you could easily bin it over the next few months.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
theres nothing like getting used to a new car ! as loony and others have said take it easy going from a 1.2 -2.0 is a big jump

Mini Cooper S sport
..and please stop driving it like an idiot, you'll give us all a bad name!Enjoy the new car, but it's easy to lose the back end when the roads are icy, so be careful! :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Glad you got it mate, as I know you where unsure whether to go ahead. You will have to try and make it to the NW meet in couple of weeks!!

Funkyjahooner said:
135 mph, burning people off and boasting about it....

Oooooo big respect.......NOT

I'm not boasting about it, just amazed with the performance of the car :)

I'm a sensible driver believe it or not :p

Thanks for all your replies :D

Clio Trophy 79/500
"135mph and burning people off" AND " a sensible driver" why your the complete package.

Enjoy the car, but take care. Not a toy, more a tool.

adtmits said:
Glad you got it mate, as I know you where unsure whether to go ahead. You will have to try and make it to the NW meet in couple of weeks!!

Hehe yeh I was mate :)

I'm trying to get to the meet later on in the month so looking forward to that if possible :)

ducks butts said:
"135mph and burning people off" AND " a sensible driver" why your the complete package.

Enjoy the car, but take care. Not a toy, more a tool.

LOL, I should never of told :p

Liquid yellow 182
Glad you finally took the plunge mate....remembered you asking me about finance stuff!! Certainly worth it isn't it?!

As the rest have said...be bloody careful!!

Have fun xxx

Amy R said:
Glad you finally took the plunge mate....remembered you asking me about finance stuff!! Certainly worth it isn't it?!

As the rest have said...be bloody careful!!

Have fun xxx

Hehe yeh I do remember thanks :)

The car is ace and feels like a different car compared to the 1.2

I keep saying to myself to be careful lol :D

Thanks everyone!