ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 197 Cup pics

Lee

BMW M2C
Plenty of interior ones as I was sent these to help me decide whether to go for the Cup or a 197 with Cup packs.

The pics are from last weeks UK press launch.

Cup1.jpg

Cup2.jpg

Cup3.jpg

Cup4.jpg

Cup5.jpg

Cup6.jpg

Cup7.jpg

Cup8.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i think ill get the cup packs on FF with that being the interior!!!

106 GTi
Umm mixed views on some bits - The lack of black vinyl on the doors makes the bottom window seal look odd where it goes across the door, and not a fan of the black mirrors.

You made the right choice on the wheels Lee.

M2 Competition
Any comparison pics of a standard 197 interior?

Love it from the outside though, those wheels look better than the speedlines imo.

Interior a tad bland, but the car is meant to be a more focused version and supposed to be cheaper so I guess it don't matter.

Looks great on the 'standard' r27 wheels, wern't they called BeBop or something silly hehe.

:eek: thats looks nasty 197 with cup pack all day long if i was upgradeing to an rs ;)

i think id have the white speedlines as well

Lee

BMW M2C
I think what people fail to realise is that even though it's a cheap 197 it's still worth more than any of our previous model Clios excluding the V6. It comes in at £16.5k RRP for white, Recaros and aircon! Cars just aren't as cheap as they used to be.

TeZ

Non RS : (
fukcing waste of money a dynamic is more pleasing to the eye TBH tho so is the reliant robins interior.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Looks pretty plain in there. Bit bland. It's even got the rubber pedals.

197 + cup packs all day long.

Lee

BMW M2C
fukcing waste of money a dynamic is more pleasing to the eye TBH tho so is the reliant robins interior.

haha and you wish you could afford one, but can't. ;)

As usual it's those in the 1.2s and the like who slate it the most. lol "197 with Cup packs all day long" and at a considerably larger cost! Look at your current Clio, the dash is a lot worse than that of the 197 Cup. But that's okay, because most of you won't be seeing a Cup on your drive anytime soon. lol

TeZ

Love it...

Tho i'd still have my R27 as it cost less and has more spec..

Yes i am for realy sorry,

I am with Alan and a few others will think the same.

Really that botherd about dull lifeless white paint? Sorry im not.

As usual it's those in the 1.2s and the like who slate it the most. lol "197 with Cup packs all day long" and at a considerably larger cost! Look at your current Clio, the dash is a lot worse than that of the 197 Cup. But that's okay, because most of you won't be seeing a Cup on your drive anytime soon. lol

Don't have to defend your purchase, if you happy then thats all that matters.

Wait till you get it, bet everyones like......lush car mate lol.

ST
:eek: thats looks nasty 197 with cup pack all day long if i was upgradeing to an rs ;)

i think id have the white speedlines as well

You have a sport just now, yeah?

Come on Tezerio, play nice..

Looks pretty plain in there. Bit bland. It's even got the rubber pedals.

197 + cup packs all day long.

Its a CUP mate, all about weight saving and compromise...tho i guess you'd know that owning one..

Lee

BMW M2C
Love it...

Tho i'd still have my R27 as it cost less and has more spec..

Yes i am for realy sorry,

I am with Alan and a few others will think the same.

Really that botherd about dull lifeless white paint? Sorry im not.

I can understand people not liking the white. I'm sure it's going to hurt the resale value for sure, but I like it which is why I've picked it over racing blue.

As for your other comments they're the usual overly harsh pointless b****cks. lol

Personally I would have also gone for an R27 were there any still leaving the factory as for the money the spec is amazing.

Alan, even I'm not going to claim it's weight saving, it's to make it cheaper.;)

106 GTi

Don't have to defend your purchase, if you happy then thats all that matters.

Wait till you get it, bet everyones like......lush car mate lol.

South Mids Curry meet when you have yours Lee as I want a peek, I know Si wants a look, though is scared it will make him want one.

ST
All of the above aside about the white paint being this and that..

Didn't people ask reno specifically for white paint a while back, this is why its an option this time round?

Formally Clio 182
Don't like it at all.

Interior looks dull, and whats with the black mirrors and side bumpers?

golf r32 dsg
looks nice mate the interior mite look a bit basic but its a few grand cheaper and tbh 99% of the people only see the outside....

ill be deffinatly getting one of these in white with recaros and aircon!!!

Lee

BMW M2C
As many as they can sell I'd think. It's not limited in any way. Otherwise I'd have had number 007 of course. lol

I doubt there will be many white ones outside of us on here and Renaultsport and the press cars. Who in their right mind would buy white.

TeZ

Seriously tho , how much faster etc is this car?, not being Ghey just out of interest, wil the gains be similar just to the 182FF > 182 Cup?

Nice one Lee! Tell you what, the car you ordered has, yes it HAS something that's missing from the R27... bloody door pulls where they should be!! Now all I need to find out is the part number....