ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 200 or second hand??

Megane GT
A 5 door RS would just look like a normal 1.2 with a spoiler and speedlines would it not? :s 3 doors look better if youre going for the sporty look IMO

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A 5 door RS would just look like a normal 1.2 with a spoiler and speedlines would it not? :s 3 doors look better if youre going for the sporty look IMO

r****d-baby.jpg

Personally I think people should wait and see what it looks like before calling judgement based simply on how many doors it's going to have. Radical idea.

One thing is for sure, a few years later when more people can afford them, five doors and boost will suddenly be awesome. It's as certain as people proclaiming that the 200 was the last of the old school hatches. And so the cycle continues.

Megane GT
a 3 door rs just looks like a 1.2 with a spoiler and speedlines anyway...

True that!

And LOL Daniel!

I dont think Id get any Renault brand new though, lose too much in the first year, that is unless you plan to keep it for atleast 4 years.

RS4 is due out spring 2013 I think, well according to a Renault dealer I spoke to.

Megane GT
No lol, but you know what I mean. With the way interest works on finance it then works out roughly the same to buy a new one unless youre getting it alot cheaper. Also I think if youre going to have something a long time then its worth it to have it exactly how you want it. . . Alright smartass? :p

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
then god knows why AC are offering 1.5k more than that on trade in???

Because they have been given dealer support.

In other words, if you were to go in with no part exchange, Renault have said they are allowed to give another £1500 off.

200 cup n transit
Don't go pcp I regret mine now should have got a second hand one never feels like its urs plus when I bought mine it worked out at £6000 for 2 years with standard cup spec if I had my time again I'd buy a specd second hand 200 with cup pack

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Because they have been given dealer support.

In other words, if you were to go in with no part exchange, Renault have said they are allowed to give another £1500 off.

ahh i see, either way ive lost just over 3k in 14 months and 21k miles on a brand new car isnt too bad!!

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
There's going to be a Williams RS200 as part of the final batch of the 200's before the Clio 1.6 turbo is released. Limited edition with added tweaks courtesy of Williams. Saw some photos in the latest Auto Express. I'd love one.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
What can a used spec'd 200 be had for?
Bought my gw cup from Renault with 1600 miles on clock for £10.9 sold yr later for 12K, first recession :D

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I'm getting £11.5k trade value so I'm going to say £13k - £14k.

RB, Recaros, Cup pack, bluetooth with monitor. Pretty loaded.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nah cheaper imo 10.5K upwards depending on what you want imo

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
10.5k private or dealer and what age?

Mine is 60 plate and I would expect to see it on a forecourt for around 13.5k.