ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 2009 Fiesta ST

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
turbo is the way its all going. (like it or not)

next golf GTI will be 1.6T ive read.

think the fiesta looks good

Snotter's
i doubt that seen as the current model is a 2.0 turbo and VAG are refining that enginge for new models.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
It looks awful. Fiat Punto Grande? Anyway, I hope they FINALLY make a decent hot Fiesta. The RS Turbos had competative power, but that WOEFUL handling issue. Then we went without for a while till the ST, that had a sorted chassis, but a very poor engine choice, with a engine that was used in the Focus, de-tuned to 150bhp. The end result was a thirsty, harsh engine that made poor power and didn't like to rev freely and high.

Please Ford, we know you can finally do chassis design these days, and you have plenty of engine choices, PLEASE put it all together...

corsa vxr
lol @ the post of it looking like a corsa vxr, belive me i wouldnt own a vxr if it did

i think it looks abit like the new civic type r

defo going to be the ugliest hot hatch on the market