ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 207 gti

megane 285 sport
anyone seen the new 207 gti, read it in the paper today 175bhp, using the ame engine from the mini cooper s, they may do a works version at 220bhp, but mini come first or summet like that, but them gona see how it goes before deciding on the works. it doest look breath taking, not gone splash gti all over it just on the boot, badge on the side summet like thp 175 with the ecosse lionhead stretched over it. what are your opinions hit or miss.

Peugeot 306 HDi
I like. It's understated and handsome. Apparently though it is a typical modern, civilsed hot hatch though. Seems it is plenty quick enough though, even with 'only' 175bhp.

Dirty E91
Supposed to be a good engine but it's no 197 chassis wise from what I've read.

Modern hot hatches are all too comfy nowadays.

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
The 207's are growing on me, they still seem a little too subtle for most people though

Turbos.
I think Mini/Peugeout have an agreement where Peugeout can't out-do Mini with outputs. Unfortunately i believe the Works Mini won't be barely about 200bhp. Not good considering the Pug weighs a lot more than the Mini...

Mazda RX8
The new Cooper S Works will have 270 Nm of Torque and 192 bhp but dont be fooled by the figures, the new Turbo S has already proved to be almost as quick as first BMW Mini (supercharged) Cooper S Works which initially had 200bhp before it was re-worked in 2004 and had 210bhp. Am sure Pug will have something in the pipeline, maybe a GTi192?

doesnt look as good as i thought it would :(

for the ppl that cba goin on evo site ;p

car_photo_215675_5.jpg

car_photo_215674_5.jpg

car_photo_215673_5.jpg

Clio 182 Trophy
Its shape doesn't lend its self to being very sporty. That grill gives it a kind of gormless expression.... duuhhhh.