ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 2118 Pics!

172 Ph2
After shaking off a hangover I decided to give the car a clean and take some decent pics of it with my new Speedlines fitted. I'm over my initial doubts and really love the way they look. After a brief drive I have noticed that there's not quite as much grip as with my 205 Yoko Paradas but the car feels a little more lively and ultimately a bit more fun to drive! Anyway, here's a few new pics:

cornbury2.jpg

cornbury3.jpg

side1-1.jpg

rear34.jpg

IMG_4666.gif

cornbury1.jpg

No more clio's for me!
Very nice mark!

The previous owner must have looked after the paint work! T'is mint in the sunshine! ;)

Ya need some tyre shine tho. ;)

340i
Where did you take the photos outside the BIG gates?

I am sure ive drove past there on my way back from demon tweeks?

172 Ph2
Where did you take the photos outside the BIG gates?

I am sure ive drove past there on my way back from demon tweeks?

It was at Cornbury park in Charlbury Oxfordshire! It's down a private road that doesn't lead to Demon Tweaks;)

172 Ph2
Very nice mark!

The previous owner must have looked after the paint work! T'is mint in the sunshine! ;)

The paint polishes up nice Dan. If only it didn't have so many blinkin stone chips on the nose:dapprove: I've got plenty of tyre shine! Just left it at work yesterday:rasp:

No more clio's for me!
Very nice mark!

The paint polishes up nice Dan. If only it didn't have so many blinkin stone chips on the nose:dapprove: I've got plenty of tyre shine! Just left it at work yesterday:rasp:

Aye the stone chips always depressed me :(

It did practically live on the m/way. :(

172 Ph2

Ah good! You used it on the motorway a lot and not the track;) All the stone chips I put on my old beasties came from track days! I think a 'nose job' is next on the list! I hope you like the choice of mods I've added to your old baby, I feel a little bad undoing all your hard work:dapprove: .. still, I bet you'd have changed things a bit given a few months anyway :rasp:

172 Ph2
looks sweet , good old chalbs full of pikies, also are they 15s? look sweet

They're 15's mate, they only do them in that size. I was convinced that all the pics I'd seen were 16's but the 2118's seem to look fine in 15's and not small like I thought they would.

ST
Oh ja!!

Lovin that mate...how much and from where??

I nee new wheels as the 182 rims weigh about 5 mega tonnes each!!

No more clio's for me!

Ah good! You used it on the motorway a lot and not the track;) All the stone chips I put on my old beasties came from track days! I think a 'nose job' is next on the list! I hope you like the choice of mods I've added to your old baby, I feel a little bad undoing all your hard work:dapprove: .. still, I bet you'd have changed things a bit given a few months anyway :rasp:

Never tracked or raced at all mate, something i wish i had done. :(

Yep, it would have had a bit of change if i had kept it. I think tbh what you've added would have been what i would have done anyway, so no need to feel bad. ;)

I have to giggle tho, i think this is the 5th set of wheels the cars had. lol :cool:

172 Ph2
Oh ja!!

Lovin that mate...how much and from where??

I nee new wheels as the 182 rims weigh about 5 mega tonnes each!!

Got them from Demon Tweaks. Cost about £600 in the end with a set of T1-R's. As they're 15's they're not too pricey;)

Chocolate Bar™
spot on, nice to see a change from the norm! much better than the turinis which are getting all to common nowadays

172 Ph2
Nice pics matey. Thats the gates to ah estate between faringdon and lechlade isn't it??

There seems to be a lot of these mystical gates:D I think most ppl have seem them before, sometimeson the way to Demon Tweaks (see previous posts;) ). They are in Charlbury mate, not even sure if I was allowed down the 'private road':S

172 Ph2
spot on, nice to see a change from the norm! much better than the turinis which are getting all to common nowadays

Cheers Mark, I was a bit unsure at first but I reckon they look mint now! I'm glad they don't look too small, that was my main concern with 15's.

Chocolate Bar™
yeah imo they look as good as 16s on a slammed car like yours. I see you went for paradas again after the ones you had on the turinis. When i had em fitted they were an absolutly amazing tyre!

172 Ph2
I've got Toyo's mate. Didn't know they did Paradas in 15's! You're right though, the Yoko's are an amazing tyre! We'll see how the T1'rs stack up!

Chocolate Bar™
I've got Toyo's mate. Didn't know they did Paradas in 15's! You're right though, the Yoko's are an amazing tyre! We'll see how the T1'rs stack up!

serves me right for scan reading. Actually now you mention it thats the reason i didnt put them on my current wheels lol