ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Adjustable Top Mounts

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Hi guys, recently I bought some GAZ Gold coilovers and needed top mounts. I had a look on the market and all I could find that were adjustable were AST and KAM Racing, adjustment varies between them. So I've been "umm'ing and ahh'ing" about which to get. During a conversation regarding top mounts it was mentioned that my friend Tom (whos also a member) had helped redesign the Comp Brake solid top mounts for the 197/200. So I had a word with him with regards to some adjustable top mounts for the 1*2, he said that there had been talk of designing one but it was difficult to create/have adjustable top mounts on the 1*2 due to space on the strut. So after some badgering and persistence Tom has helped aid Comp-Brake create some adjustable top mounts for the 1*2.

So this is just a little heads up for people who are looking at getting adjustable solid top mounts. Comp Brake have recently designed and currently in the process of producing adjustable solid top mounts. That allow camber and castor adjustment without having to cut or modify strut tops.

If anybody wants to show any interest in getting their hands on a set please get in touch with Tom Taylor and Im sure he will set up a group buy soon enough if there is plenty of interest.

Please excuse crappy screen shot from my phone because its zoomed in and everyhitng.
gfkr.jpg