ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New alloys and i PS it lowered... with a c1 :) lol

Clio 1.2 TCE 08
heres my car with its new alloys a change from the canastas, i personally think the car looks really well! sure they will be some opinions, I've put 25mm spacers on the back aswel, MAKE such a difference..
i spent some time Ps it lowered which should hopefully be happening in about a week or 2 :D coff coff no names :p...
colour looks funny because of lighting in carpark lol..

plans happening next couple of months, full colour code, 25mm on front, and the lowering springs,

lowered.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0881slammedside.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0879.jpg
[/IMG]

Clio 1.2 TCE 08
on my clio? god knows from the dealer? some crap signage thing... cab to chop it off lol or change..

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I like that actually, is it lowered just now, or are the wheels just bigger and filling more arch?

Clio 1.2 TCE 08
not lowered yet, the wheels are 17" killed next to nothing arch gap, but the low will come in a week or 2 hopefully.. thanks mate :D

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Dear God thats dirty.
You think thats dirty... you should see my derv... :dead: It looks like its been rolling in a muddy field lol

As for the OP, I'm not really liking the choice of wheels, they look too big for such tiny discs on the front and the drums on the back! But hey just my opinion!

Clio 197
heyup mate looking well them alloys suit your car alot better then they did mine lo...
it wiill look evan nicer when you get the frunt spacers an have it lowerd bud

Clio 1.2 TCE 08
cheers lads :) was expecting sh*t comments because its not got standard alloys... just keeping it my own i guess. I'm thinking of polishing it up tomorrow its duuurty lol yeh bring on the SLAMMAGE!!! :D

E30 318iS x2
That's destined to melt off then, of course if it can ever go fast enough to need to actualy stop and get warm. You can get proper high temp brake paint from helfrauds that will put up with heat and stop them from flaking :):race:

Clio 1.2 TCE 08
hammerite is high temp paint lol and it dries smooth, better than buying that £20 plus halfords kit its same job n stuff!
n thanks chris :D