ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New alloys arrived today!

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Before (Notice side badges missing):

DSC00320.JPG

Packaged Alloys:

DSC00318.JPG

16" OZ Superturismo WRC's:

DSC00319.JPG

Clio Diamond emblem and side badges sprayed white:

DSC00322.JPG

Well, I had a totally different look for the car planned, but I fantasised over this white/green mix a week back, and decided to go ahead with it. The WRC's cost me £599 delivered, with Toyo tyres and locking nuts (including spares) from http://www.potn.com, who were fantastic. Ordered them Monday morning, arrived today. As for the white badges and emblem, my dad owns a pro panel beating and paint spraying shop, so they cost me nothing (neither did colour coding the sidestrips/spoiler/front bumper etc, so i'm VERY fortunate in that respect. Although I still need to take the car down to get the handles done.) I also picked up my 172 front grille on Monday for a total of £42, brand spanking new from Renault.

So, thoughts? I know it needs lowered, and def going for a K-Tec K2 exhaust. But I'm debating putting the racing blue cup's gordini stripes on. I know the majority of you are 'anti gordini stripes on anything other than a viper etc' as it is, but to those who like them, think they would go? Or too much white?

Pikey Truck
Nice alloys, but can u post a pic so that we can actually see them on the car ... :slap:

Leon Cupra R 225
very different damn i like it! top job there mate. how about some coolio side on piccies?? would be much appreciated!

And also if u can lower her, do it! + More pics.

Cheers

RS Megane DCi 175
Lookin good mate - get some proper pics up tho!
BTW - where are you from? I've seen a green colour-coded clio locally - might be yours?

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
DSC00323.JPG

JESUS CHRIST OK! lol. Well, nearly 56% of the illegal immigrant population in the UK were smuggled in under my wheel arches. Also, time to get rid of those fading carbon fibre things. Need my 'Clio' badge done too, just need to pry it off and hand it to my dad.

Last edited:
  ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
MattT said:
Lookin good mate - get some proper pics up tho!
BTW - where are you from? I've seen a green colour-coded clio locally - might be yours?
Seriously doubht it, Inverness is a small place, there's only a handful of modified clio's. most of which are ass ugly. Yeah, time to lose the mud-flaps, they were there to hide the original alloys.

M2 Competition
Looking good though, love the colour combo m8.Hmmmmmm, whats next...

172 engine drop
Slammed on coilies
Yoz exhaust
Stripped interior
Buckets and harnesses
white omp cage...

Job done!
hehe...

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
rex said:
Looking good though, love the colour combo m8.Hmmmmmm, whats next...

172 engine drop
Slammed on coilies
Yoz exhaust
Stripped interior
Buckets and harnesses
white omp cage...

Job done!
hehe...
I would but I have space camp that day. ;)