ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Alloys | Refurbished Myself | Picture Heavy!

Hey everyone,

Recently purchased some 172 alloys, slightly curbed.

Thought I would have a go at referbing them myself as I worked at a bodyshop for a little while and was feeling fairly confident with knowledge I had gained there.

Would like to here peoples thoughts (before people say, RS grille, colour code and lowering, it will come eventually, patience!).

Firstly here she is before, next to my mates Zetec:

Picture1.png

Some During:

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

Picture4.png

And after, with some whoring:

Picture5.png

Picture6.png

Picture9.png

Picture10.png

And a fairly cool picture :) :

Picture8.png

Looks really good mate, what tyre dimensions ?
My 172 alloys are going on next week, doesnt look too bad on standard ride height.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Personally the 172 wheels need to be silver when on a black car.

Still looks good though mate.

I understand you opinion, they do look fresh silver contrasting with the black.

I was stuck between a few colors and eventually settled with graphite grey as its between silver and black :rasp:

BG 182 FF
Looks like you have done a good job, i would lower it next now you have the 172 alloys on.
Will look good when all finished mod wise

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks like a nice finish... Will look lovely once colour coded and lowered.

frozen white clio172
mate the wheels look really good, do u mind if i hijack ur thread to ask if anyone would be good enough to photoshop those wheels on my car but keep mine low
DSC00015.jpg

DSC00018.jpg