ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New alloys :)

Bought these from a member on here the other day. They are Renault Storms. I'm going to buy some centre caps soon as well.

IMAG1333_zps34f1c2b8.png

Now the problem is: Do I keep them white, or spray them black?

I've done a Photoshop and still can't decide. What do you guys think?

RenaultStorms3_zps3db33ca6.png

It's not quite the black I wanted but it's the closest I could get. Was looking for a gloss black so if anyone with better skillz than I could do a Photoshop that'd be great :)

Cheers, Dan

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
They look really good on your car, maybe contact renault in regards centre caps.

ph2 172
In white i think they freshen the car up, but in black they give it a meaner look and contrast well with the front bumber.

TT QS
Never been a fan of white on silver but I like the wheels and love your car so I'd say black or maybe grey of some kind? Could look good on that colour

I think I'm gonna go black (when I have time to spray them)

White's nice for a change but black seems to suit it better. Don't think silver would look good on a silver car and anthracite is pretty similar.

Thanks for the comments! :)

I'd go anthracite personally but paint the calipers/Renault diamonds a light blue.

Really want to paint my calipers a light blue & get some blue hoses under the bonnet, I think blue complements silver quite well!

ph2 172
Antracite better than black? Mmm I've just bought some TD s in silver and was thinking about spraying em black but getting a bit too popular and i can see why coz they do look good. But antracite does it just as well and might be my option. ;)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
If I had of known they were so popular I would have sold them for more ;).