ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New and Old (Picture Heavy)

clio sport 182
as above .. my Black/Gold clio sport 182 and the replacement

DSCN2778.gif

DSCN2782.gif

DSCN2783.gif

cliobyalex5.gif

cliobyalex6.gif

DSCN2767.gif

DSCN2768.gif

and the replacement ...

fiesta zetec s .. (diesel :(..)

3.gif

5.gif

10.gif

11.gif

19.gif

23.gif

24.gif

4.gif

and got the headlights and grills sprayed -

Photo722.gif

Enjoy

Aaron

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
How do you find the Zetec S Diesel? I'd quite like one.

clio sport 182
DrRollo - its really nice to drive actually although its diesel, its remapped so gives better fuel .. increased power and more torque than standard i got told it should stay with fiesta st's and get 55mpg or above so aint bad mines currently doing 62mpg which is much better than the 182's 33mpg.

Mr Pants - don't worry i hate them aswel and yeah they are defo coming off i am going to get black and red ford writting rekon will look better, but funds are tight at the minute as currently still have the clio as its for sale currently.

Knuckles - thanks for the comments .. friend of mine did them all as i am rubbish with picture taking and editing

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Looks nice, prefer the 182 though! The ZS will be alot better on fuel I guess?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Nice look fiesta m8 same about the centre caps get em off and it would be all sorted :)
Plus that ford has a point in it being about the stupid ST is restricted power wise and rather annoying when u know about it's potential :S

I bet an in gear run u could stay with the ST but standing no I couldn't see it myself

STEALTH RAIDER
A remapped diesel zs would never stay with the fez st in any gear, moving or standing. i had a petrol zs with just a back box and my mates remapped diesel was only just infront (sometimes by a car length) Alls i can say is that it must be a good remap knocking 4 secs off your 0-60 time. The petrol version is 12 seconds and the diesel is slower in standard form.

clio sport 182
A remapped diesel zs would never stay with the fez st in any gear, moving or standing. i had a petrol zs with just a back box and my mates remapped diesel was only just infront (sometimes by a car length) Alls i can say is that it must be a good remap knocking 4 secs off your 0-60 time. The petrol version is 12 seconds and the diesel is slower in standard form.

where on earth do u get ur stats from?? 12 secs 0-60 for a petrol zetec s i believe its 9.9 mate on parkers.co.uk or like wise. Mines got 122.3bhp and 205torque and was mapped and printed at AMD technic, over standard which come with 89bhp and 150torque.

we was rolling from 20mph in 2nd gear and he pulled a car length or 2 and that was it so mite aswel stay with it and £30 tax and 60mpg as i was getting that day reli isnt bad :)

thanks for all the comments tho guys and don't worry every1 hates the centre caps being red even myself they will be replaced very soon :)

be sad to see the 182 go when someone buys it .. love that car and it defo beats sounding like a van as in the diesel zetec s :( have to admit my bank balance much prefers the diesel anyday tho.

STEALTH RAIDER
where on earth do u get ur stats from?? 12 secs 0-60 for a petrol zetec s i believe its 9.9 mate on parkers.co.uk or like wise. Mines got 122.3bhp and 205torque and was mapped and printed at AMD technic, over standard which come with 89bhp and 150torque.

we was rolling from 20mph in 2nd gear and he pulled a car length or 2 and that was it so mite aswel stay with it and £30 tax and 60mpg as i was getting that day reli isnt bad :)

thanks for all the comments tho guys and don't worry every1 hates the centre caps being red even myself they will be replaced very soon :)

be sad to see the 182 go when someone buys it .. love that car and it defo beats sounding like a van as in the diesel zetec s :( have to admit my bank balance much prefers the diesel anyday tho.

Yeah sorry, put a few wrong figures in there!!! A diesel zs does it in 11.2 so uve still got to make up 3 seconds on a map to match a standard st which isnt possible.

clio sport 182
bit of a random question everyone i know. but whats the best way to keep the centre caps on .. on the st alloys on the diesel??? the man before me siliconed them on and never had so much trouble getting them off but now wont go back on :( .... any ideas??

Audi TT 3.2
looks great, very smart!

Cant see why it woudnt stay with an ST, there not really that fast anyway!