ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New AutoSmart products

LY 200 cup full fat
Hi just got 2 new products off Autosmart yesterday so thought i would give them a try and post the results on here
One item is called Cobalt+ its a spray on wax that you can apply wet or dry i paid £28 for 5ltrs but you can dilute it 1:4 or use it neat so potential of 20Ltrs .I was told it uses Ionic Nano Technology and AutoSmart are the first to use this (don't know what that is)haha
Other item is Fusion Solvent free dressing that can be used on trim (interior and external)as well as under the bonnet and tyres so got that too again £28 5Ltrs just a few pics to show the results.Used on tyres not greasy and was dry to the touch after a quick wipe.
IMG_1605.JPG
IMG_1606.JPG
IMG_1613.JPG
IMG_1610.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1601.JPG
    IMG_1601.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1602.JPG
    IMG_1602.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1607.JPG
    IMG_1607.JPG
    268.2 KB · Views: 77
  Golf GT & A4 Avant
Is the tyre doesn't overly look cleaned and dressed in the last photo? Interested to hear how the spray wax lasts