ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Back Spoiler for 172

Have recently noticed that Renault do an extended rear spoiler / new spoiler for the 172. Although my 172 already has the standard one on, Ive seen a black phase 2 172 with the extended one on and I think it looks the dogs!!!

Does anyone know how much these spoilers cost, (painted + fitted)?

Cheers
Scott

Ad

MK2 FRS

£135 Before painting and fitting. I had one on my dynamique £70 for painting (Pearlescent). However, it warped really badly, It looked the part but I wouldnt have one again!!!

7.6cc :D

I have been quoted £135, but then £200 for the spraying and fitted, which i thought was a bit much.

Would any body shop do as good a job for cheaper??? or is it best to stick with renault?

Ad

MK2 FRS

I got mine done at a local body shop for £70 quid. The paint match to the pearl black was excellent. The quality of spraying was much better than my renault dealer who i made re-spray my front bumper because after my accident I felt that the colour did not match and that they had not fully laquered the top as there were dull patches surrounding the spotlights and front grill!!!