ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New badges

titanic killer
Thought id try having a go myself

so after getting a decent brush managed to do them,came out sweet too

Slightly different to the anthracite and silver combo most have

Anthracite and Black

ebay001.jpg

Bumder With A Buffer
Noob question!! How did you manage to get them done so neat??

I've been wanting to do mine but have no idea how id go about masking them and getting them done so neat : )

Look nice by the way good job

titanic killer
Noob question!! How did you manage to get them done so neat??

I've been wanting to do mine but have no idea how id go about masking them and getting them done so neat : )

Look nice by the way good job
cheers
i messed a set up before by using a crap brush so this time i looked for a decent artist brush and took my time witht he letterin etc

very nice
cheers fubar

look great mate, nice job!
:D

titanic killer
really bad pics but got round to putting them on today along with 4 new eagle f1s
I seriously need a decent dslr camera
langholme008.jpg

langholme009.jpg

langholme010.jpg

titanic killer
New wheels for Turner!

Looks good mate :)
cheers fella:D

What did you pay on the good years if you don't mind me asking?

Looks much better on them wheels.
In the end i payed £240 fitted and i made sure they were not snyde f1s as i seen a thread about them if there made in malaysia or somewere
I quite like the slight change in wheels but always got the others to go back too if need be

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
loving the badges...you may have just settled my own badge colour dilemma! the anthracite in the back looks awesome x

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Looking good Adam badge colour suits car well, nice price on the f1s too mate.
I think you will like them once youve done a few miles, not as stiff on the sidewalls as PE2 tho imo.

:)