ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Barge - Stage 1 Completed!

E90
how do birds end up looking like cheap leather jackets out of interest?

Very good point, They spend an age rubbing cream's and fancy expensive things on, yet still end up with skin like that. They actually need tanning, then they will stay youthful.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Wheels.

I have the opportunity to get these:
2008-Audi-A3-i001.jpg

What do you reckon?

Better than yours. C*nt.
I'm going that way. Plus I've got to think about issues of clearing calipers on Audi rims.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
19 Inch Audi S-Line Split Rims

Ceramic polished and lacquered.

Fronts are 8.5 ET48 - BBS
Rears are 9.0 ET52 - Speedline

These wheels are perfect for the Mk5 Golf or new A3 due to the widths and offset.

Condition is good but there are some signs of discolouration to the polished finish. I ran these for about 9 months. The rain and road salt penatrated lacquer so I took them off before any corrosion was able to set in. Very slight imperfection and may polish out. The BBS have a slightly darker tint to the finish for reasons unknown to me. Maybe due to the difference in the alloy between manufacturers? A couple of the bolt holes are slightly raised on the 9's. This does not affect the wheels -tyres hold pressure fine.

Wheels are located in Beaconsfield or NW London.

Can post at buyers expence but prefer collection.

£1400 or near offer.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
They'll fit! Old style RS6 round here with 20's on it! Ceramic brakes in it though mmmmmmm

Better than yours. C*nt.
Want. But I'd get castrated if I spent a grand on wheels. It'd have to be the blacks as well.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Call BBS up direct and ask for a price.

I did the same for my TVR wheels. Got them at £80 each rather than £300 each.......

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
BBS on the Trev? And how does that work?!

No i didn't mean it like that.

Trev's wheels are made by Team Dynamics. I called the factory and asked for one. I paid £80 for it.

Try calling a BBS stockist direct. Or get some sent from Germany.