ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New barge

Weeman sucks ****
Finally bit the bullet and got myself a shooting brake. I was lucky to find the spec i wanted too, 330i manual with leather.

Couple of pics, first was to get the front arm bushes changed as they were shot and fit the eibach pro springs. Along with 2 new front tyres the drive is so much better.

photo8_zps62415e70.jpg

photo4-4_zps9dfcdab8.jpg

Also had the 'factory lean' issue sorted at the rear too as she was sitting 10mm ish lower drivers side.

Never above 25mpg
Looks good that! Very clean!

Much mileage?

The spring pads between the SE and Sport models have a 10mm difference so the one you've put on should rectify it all now :)

Weeman sucks ****
It's not bad, pretty clean apart from the bonnet which has a bad scratch on it. Looks like someone has tried removing a mark with a knife.

I put the 14.5mm pad from xi spec in, sits just right now. Bought her on 84,000 miles.

Leon Cupra 300
That's mint. Facelift so 6 speed, and xenons i think I see.

The difference between the autos (which i liked when I had one) in the e46 and e90's is like night and day. I belive the e46 one was sourced from GM. Which would explain it.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome cars, I love mine despite the poor engine and spec compared to this.

84k too, it's just a baby!

Weeman sucks ****
Yes philmots, 6 speed and xenons but i think the angel eyes are aftermarket. Luckily they don't look bad.

Turky, i'm in the process of selling the clio. Sadly can't keep it anywhere so it has to go. I've always been old in your eyes!

Weeman sucks ****
Small update:

After following Jon.G's 330ci thread I got the repair kit for the DISA valve. The old one had seen better days...

IMG_4759_zpsefbc1870.jpg

So in with the new kit

DISA_zpsea309350.jpg

All cleaned up, the factory pressed o ring was a b1tch to remove but got it sorted and the new one on.

IMG_4758_zps3371c67c.jpg

Then this weekend, I needed new drop links doing, so while she was inside we test fitted some 12mm spacers. There was only 2 so will get some better pics when i have the others. I can't see any rubbing as she's only on Eibach pro springs. Not the best pics:

IMG_4789_zps0683a053.jpg

IMG_4790_zps88c13b05.jpg

IMG_4791_zps5258de6c.jpg

IMG_4792_zps8000cdc3.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks lovely this, where did the DISA repair kit come from if you don't mind me asking? Tom was telling me it was a nice kit. Keen to get one myself tbh.

Weeman sucks ****
Bit of a small update, the other weekend i tried the 12mm spacers but wasn't keen on them. Probably not being low enough i just couldn't decide.

Then with the offside front wheel and spacer fitted there was some loud scraping coming from the back of the brake disc and the metal cover plate behind it, so they're off for the time being but here's a few pics.

IMG_4802_zpsd7abdc13.jpg

IMG_4804_zpsc3a40572.jpg

IMG_4806_zpsbbf5a4e6.jpg

Spacers back off and some general whoring...

DSC00413_RETOUCHED_zpsa954e205.jpg

DSC00414_RETOUCHED_zpsfd220018.jpg

DSC00415_RETOUCHED_zpsadc217fd.jpg

DSC00407_RRETOUCHED_zps21b24d4f.jpg

Weeman sucks ****
Cheers for the comments.

I'm finding it hard not to spend money on bits for it, when i should just leave it alone.

Mental 172 Cup
Why do all others look better on Eibach Pros then mine ha.. I'm not happy with how mind sits.

This looks awesome mate.. Nice spec..

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely thing big boy! They are just perfectly in proportion.

Weeman sucks ****
Little update. I ordered some supersport lowering spring seats and finally got them fitted this weekend.

Not a massive difference but I'm happy, especially as I won;t be going the coilover route. Probably dropped the front around 10mm.

gave her a good clean too.

IMG_5207_zps54e3e390.jpg

Before

IMG_5204_zps93440a0a.jpg

After

IMG_5208_zps82c59e7a.jpg

IMG_5218_zpseecc9b44.jpg

DSC00132_zps48221436.jpg

DSC00125_zpsf77694f0.jpg

Weeman sucks ****
Cheeky, it's quite subtle but I thought i'd try it. They're big in Germany and the US, they're upside down in the pic. The top mounts sit deaper in so shortening the distance overall. I guess in extreme cases it might affect the bump stops but i'm ok i think.

Don't get me wrong, kw v3's would go on if i had the monies but sadly i don't.

Quick clay session too got her a bit shiny.

Weeman sucks ****
I hte to say the R word, but BBS CH reps in 18". Perfect offset and tyres will go straight over.

Saw this while out at the Nurburg 24hr the other week

5071_zpsde9d3fea.jpg

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Looks very well Chris! Job well done.... I think deep deep deep deep deep, and maybe a little bit deeper down your a detailer at heart ;o)

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
I'm shocked I'm saying this... But save your money! I prefer standard! Have you not thought about the other wheels the 330's came with? I'm sure some BMW keno will be along with the correct name