ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW BODYKIT..do u like

I personally have been away from the forum boards for a while, but i have been doing things behind the curtains. just woundering if u like the following pics of my car.....

Not a Clio

its that new stealth kit!

very stealthy, i wouldnt even know youd posted pics unless youd said.

i got nearlly the whole car resparyed, got a new bonnet for the car due to old bonnet having stone chips and dents. the car is now de-locked.. and most parts of the car colour coded. even got a new shift quage on the dash.

cheers peeps

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Hmm sabre v nice and it actually fits really well, i love it well done mate.

dont tint em too much tho dont want it looking like a van

looks superb mate i really like that!

never seen that kit before its really mean tho which i think is cool!

nice one

vix :D

Tis not bad!

I dont like the way it covers the grille or the corner sweeps at the bottom! :(

Other than that its fine, certainly is original and not too ott like many kits! :)

vicky?? you never call me that? very confusing!

i know you are i was jokin! but you are taking ages to get it cos you told me that months ago now get saving!! ;)

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

I like the wheels and the respray looks very clean.........however i cant help thinking that bumper is too OTT for the character of the car, its too in your face takes the attention off the lines of the car, although top marks for tyring something different.

BMW 320d Sport

Its different. Original and not TOO jap-style. BTW Glenn Ive got a brand new Maxi bumper on the way for the front of mine mate!

Not much stealth about it - nice and chunky - the front bumper maybe a bit clumbsy looking but its still good and different