ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New bullets to go with the wheels :D

Clio GT 1.6
I no i am whoring a little but hey i love the new look haha excuse the flash i didnt no how to turn it off lol

DSC01630.jpg

DSC01632.jpg

DSC01638.jpg

New exhaust coming soon :p

DSC01641.jpg

DSC01642.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01634.jpg

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Very nice Ash!
Thats sort of what I was aiming for before I got my other wheels.
Sort of Mk2 V6-ish, without the wide arches, big scoops and v6!:cool:

Ibiza FR
Looking nice, I bet the wheels are alot easier to clean than White lol! You got a stealth exhaust on there atm ain't you, why a new one?

Clio GT 1.6
Looking nice, I bet the wheels are alot easier to clean than White lol! You got a stealth exhaust on there atm ain't you, why a new one?

Haha yea alot easier i hated that about white so much effort. Well i cant get it any higher and i have tried everything! and u can still see the tip so im going to get a new one with a tailpipe that can be seen :)

Ibiza FR
Haha yea alot easier i hated that about white so much effort. Well i cant get it any higher and i have tried everything! and u can still see the tip so im going to get a new one with a tailpipe that can be seen :)

What about getting some matt black high temp paint? Surely that would
make it alot less visible, or is it not worth it lol. Forgot to ask, what's it lowered on it looks perfect!

Clio GT 1.6
What about getting some matt black high temp paint? Surely that would
make it alot less visible, or is it not worth it lol. Forgot to ask, what's it lowered on it looks perfect!

well its the mild steel system so its already black anddd i have also had to respray it once lol its on k-tecs 60mm springs :)