ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car, 1st clio!

xxx

Renault clio mk1
After my xr got stolen and set on fire i decided to buy a clio and found this little beast on the cheap.

I havnt got any pics of when i first bought it but it was in abit of a state, the front arches were rusty, snapped spring, knackered dampers, wheel bearing and was in need of a good old clean.

Despite the rust, shabb panels, andy repairs needed the car had just had a new cambelt, water pump, brakes, battery, tyres and it's only done 86k with loads of receipts!! The car is a 1997 1.4 s and cost me a healthy £150:cool:

Since buying it a month ago i have fitted williams bonnnet, headlights, wings, bumper and valver wheels. Also got new shocks, bearing, drop links, ball joints and 55mm lowering springs and have lowered the torsion bar lol.

The pic's show the front wheel fitted but its just placed under the arch as there are no shocks on the front, hence the wheel underneath. The front bumper is getting resprayed and i'm doing the wheels matt black, thats all for now:D

Pics after being PC'd today by type_rdriver:evil:

S7001967.jpg

S7001968.jpg

S7001969.jpg

S7001970.jpg

Cheers Matty.

320d
Not bad atall. Looks good after being Pc'd. He's a good lad type_rdrver he took me out in his 172 cup to demonstrate his ktec stealth sound, its top of my purchase list after i get a 172 now.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Not bad atall. Looks good after being Pc'd. He's a good lad type_rdrver he took me out in his 172 cup to demonstrate his ktec stealth sound, its top of my purchase list after i get a 172 now.

Ay up mate, shouldn't be long till you get one!

Get a few ncb;)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
wel done mate, these are the threads i like to see. looks really good, keep it up!

120d M-Sport
Great bargain that is! Cant ask for more :D

Loving the colour, looks great after a good clean :approve:

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
We were going to take lot's of bfore and after pic's and put it in the project area but we forgot and just started changing panels ect.....lol.

I will make him take progress pic's from now as there is alot of work left to get it on the road and through the MOT.