ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car, clio 197

172 Rep
After a long wait I finally got a Clio sport, absolutely love it, goes like s*#t off a shovel

ade6eqev.jpg

ahy5aqa9.jpg

9ube6u6e.jpg

Not sure what the future plans are for it besides a cup spoiler and f1 front splitter :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
So happy for ya mate. Like the bottom pic. Before I took your clio badge off :)

Looks much better now aye

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice one Joe, enjoy it :)

Saw it on FB yesterday, thought lower and spacers and your onto a winner
Any chance of a meet over easter kyle we can get some more pics then :approve: suzanne has been around snetterton with a renault racing driver driving her car on standard suspension its was fine believe me, if you lower it you reduce thr amount of travel on the shocks, fit coilovers yes but then you need a mark fish set up, happy days :race:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
It needs to be on coilovers with spacers and the k-tec's sprint spoiler.

Perfection.

172 Rep
2udu5y5u.jpg

Just a random snap with my mates 1300 mini and my other mates 1.0 Eco boost fiesta that's being developed by airtec, running 160bhp, crazy eh :) and the Clio of course !

172 Rep
Been a long while since I've posted and glad a few things have been laid to rest ! Just an update of mine

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428316544.048945.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428316565.105675.jpg

Currently has a Milltek exhaust system
Matched inlets
R3 airbox
Toyosports manifold
Decat
Cup spoiler and refurbed callipers.

H&R springs and a few other various bits are ready to go on soon !

Mini GP2
Nice spec on your 197 pal; really want an exhaust for mine... only got a KTR decat on there at the min. Cup Spoiler looks ace.

172 Rep
Nice spec on your 197 pal; really want an exhaust for mine... only got a KTR decat on there at the min. Cup Spoiler looks ace.
Cheers bud! Will hopefully get the splitter and skirts on and maybe some recaros in the near future I think to finish it off, ever considered an exhaust system ?