ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car, clio 197

Mini GP2
Cheers bud! Will hopefully get the splitter and skirts on and maybe some recaros in the near future I think to finish it off, ever considered an exhaust system ?
Yes i want an exhaust although i might wait until a used one pops up for sale; not fussed which one to be honest... Milltek, Oreca, Scorpion etc...

172 Rep
Yes i want an exhaust although i might wait until a used one pops up for sale; not fussed which one to be honest... Milltek, Oreca, Scorpion etc...
Wicked stuff, there is a Milltek on eBay ATM from what I see earlier, £150 starting bid !

172 Rep
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431379288.178621.jpg

M
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431379297.161961.jpg

Couple of track photos from blyton this weekend oh and a new gloss blsck diffuser [emoji5]️
M
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431379327.560256.jpg

172 Rep
@JT172 whats your toyo sports manifold like as i got one for my 182 and i've had to edit it as it didnt position correctly in my engine bay :rage:
It's an epic bit of kit on mine, only problem I had was subframe clearance so I had to notch the subframe and use powerflex engine mount insets ( all 3) soon upgrading to vibra technics mounts though, never had any problems with it besides that and I'll highly recommend them [emoji5]️