ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Content = Supercharged Content

Snotter's
i have seen a few sets at the moment, is it a bolt on kit? I still have the runflats which need ditching

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
ye bolt on for the GP bar a small mod to the handbrake cable mounting

just need spacers to clear the fronts due to the offset of the GP alloys

ye ditching of the RF's is on my list but ive got decent tread left so canne be bothered at the moment

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Shame about the standard brakes but the new ones look perfect! :)

Love the steering wheel looks perfect.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Awesome, but I do think the exterior is a mess, just too much going on. There's one round me with body coloured mirrors, small change but infinitely better.

Tracking it?

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
cheers boys can wait for the brakes to be fitted, should be epic

shift light turned up so that will be fitted next

Awesome, but I do think the exterior is a mess, just too much going on. There's one round me with body coloured mirrors, small change but infinitely better.

Tracking it?

not sure about the track yet mate, very tempted maybe next summer at some point just too see what its like

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
A GP 0711 , wanted another mini since my last cooper S.. i love the vee, but i want a fun car to drive again i think

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
dude i went an looked at that one before i got mine

Two parts of the rear spoiler are fecked missing a chuck out of the carbon and has damage on one of the side pieces of the spoiler thats £1200 worth of damage or £700 for each part from BMW to replace

also has kerbed front wheels again looking at £80-£100 a side

was in decent nick otherwise and has a few carbon JCW goodies but the spoiler damage killed it for me

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Hmm that's a shame, well i'll go and see it and have a look, it is a pretty good price to be fair! Might be able to wangle some monies off so might not be such a bad thing.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
dont think dan has much in it so getting alot off might be a struggle

just to give you an idea i paid over £1k less than what 0711 is up for!

Btw my old black R26 should still be there!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yeah theirs one on autotrader for 1k less with similar milage but private, the good thing with this one is they'll give me a decent price in part ex... i can't be bothered with the hassle of trying to sell privately

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
new update

new mats

HPIM2771.jpg

Shift Light installed --- BMW OEM Armrest Installed --- Painted the Dial Rings/Vent rings Matt black

HPIM2772.jpg

HPIM2776.jpg

HPIM2777.jpg

Still need to order the spacers for the Brakes etc

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
any videos of it working whilst driving? and it looks awesome mate

Italian 3.2 V6
What a brilliant GP! Your doing all the right little touches.

I will own one! ..one day!

PSJ.

182 ff with cup pack's
really like this car looking forward to seeing a few more bits and peaces going on it. Who makes the brakes? BMW or a outside company ie Brembo, Ap racing ect....

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Really liking the look of this car and the little suttle touches.. nice work mate

cheers mate

Looking good matey :)

cheers buddy how you get on with 711? noticed its come off dans website? that point to something lol???

really like this car looking forward to seeing a few more bits and peaces going on it. Who makes the brakes? BMW or a outside company ie Brembo, Ap racing ect....

There Brembo mate

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Get the brakes on then! Tryin to get a pal to buy one and yours should be enough to tip him overboard!

Can't remember if i linked it earlier, but i had a blast with a GP a couple of months back! SHAT myself! I barely passed him!!! He was smiling, i was greeting! No idea what stage of tuning it was! Seriously impressive performance.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
cheers buddy how you get on with 711? noticed its come off dans website? that point to something lol???

Haha yep, picking it up tomorro.
Its not perfect but to be fair mines not either so the little problems can be sorted on the mini.. Got a chap who can sort the carbon in the spoiler out so thats the main thing i was worried about :)

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Haha yep, picking it up tomorro.
Its not perfect but to be fair mines not either so the little problems can be sorted on the mini.. Got a chap who can sort the carbon in the spoiler out so thats the main thing i was worried about :)

haha fair play dude

Few things to check mate from my experience

- Exhaust hangers at the very rear can separate from the backbox's leaving massive holes in the top of the box's, luckily im having mine Replaced FOC but worth checking as a new rear section is like £400.
- Top engine mount on the left hand side tend to fail, get a little knocking noise when pulling off also the oil leaks out of them can normally see it in the bay.
- Paint flaking Around the front end especially near the front Vents where the fog lights usually are.

look forward to the pics!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
haha fair play dude

Few things to check mate from my experience

- Exhaust hangers at the very rear can separate from the backbox's leaving massive holes in the top of the box's, luckily im having mine Replaced FOC but worth checking as a new rear section is like £400.
- Top engine mount on the left hand side tend to fail, get a little knocking noise when pulling off also the oil leaks out of them can normally see it in the bay.
- Paint flaking Around the front end especially near the front Vents where the fog lights usually are.

look forward to the pics!

Yeah the bumper needs a bit of paint, its started flaking but i know some good guys through work, I'll give the top mounts a good going over then definatly!

As for the exhaust i'll make sure its okay, it'll be getting binned straight away though for a milltek and janspeed manifold same as my old MCS :)