ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Content = Supercharged Content

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Yep welded them back up, think i've broke them again though....

Oh yeah had the cam in a few months now, i forgot to mention it on here! Really worth doing, bit of a b*****d job to do mind...

Just on the hunt for coilovers and 17's now

ye cams are something i wanna do but canne be arsed at the moment! you had it mapped aswell?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Nah not yet, i've heard when you get them mapped you lose the pop's and bangs which i think make the car! Plus it spits some nice flames out at the moment too :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
If i blip mine and change down it makes a really loud gunshot like "crack" noise, probably shouldn't be doing it through the middle of Nottingham mind..

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Yep! I just wish there was more tunnels round where i live :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
2nd gear high up the revs lift off and mines goes off like feck for a good 10 seconds follwed by a nice tizzing sound!

4th gear high ups the revs let off nice deep pops and bangs. Never really tired of it!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Its addictive! Probably why i only average 18mpg, i'm constantly on and off the throttle so it pops!

182FF
Anyone know off the top of there head how much i can get a JCW zoorst for? I get a
cooper s this friday :)!

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
ermmm think its about £700 brand new from a dealer and even then apparently there hard to get now, second hand they go for £300ish

id go for something like Miltek if i was you, if you want "loud" then get a Janspeed mani + decat for like £220

182FF
Not to keen on loud as my cup was loud and really really got to me in the end! I love the sound the jcw zoorst gives off :D

When i traded my clio in against the mini they could tell it was far from standard! Was it wrong of me not to tell them it had a decat?

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Changed some pieces on the interior namely the dash to Matt black and centre support legs to a dark anthracite also i did add a glovebox a while back

sprayed the dash myself which came out pretty decent

from this

HPIM2772.jpg

to this

35488874.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Looks good that! I need to sort a glove box out, i've got cd's and s**t everywhere!

182FF
Just took the time to go through the whole thread! Nice work dude! the car looks perfect now! I plan to part ex my cooper S in a year and get a GP :)

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good that! I need to sort a glove box out, i've got cd's and s**t everywhere!

it f**ked me off so much i just had to get a Glovebox!

Just took the time to go through the whole thread! Nice work dude! the car looks perfect now! I plan to part ex my cooper S in a year and get a GP :)

cheers dude wouldnt worry about swapping for a GP in all honesty mate unless your into the look, sometimes i wish i just had a normal R53 with some good mods!

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Gave the car a quick spruce in time for CSS

1e2d46d0.jpg

Also finally got hold of some Gtech C4 permanent trim restorer and my god one of the best products I've ever used TBH

Okay it costs £27 for 15ml!! but has made a world of difference to the troublesome Mini plastic arches

50/50

f50e5db9.jpg

97f0c4b1.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
C4 is epix but why did you just ruin the car with green mirrors? :(