ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car damaged.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

some IDIOT in a Rover hit me up the rear. Rover 200 (L reg) is written off. bonnet completely bent up, front panel a few foot shorter etc. My clio... rear bumper cracked, zorst hanging off, something is bent too, as carpet wont lie flat. UNDER 400 miles on it as well.

apparently its MY fault and also apparently even though he rearended me and wrote his rover off, he wasnt tailgating. like duh, if hed maintained a safe distance hed have stopped in time

U should have seen me shout didnt know I had it in me

He will pay for this

Damn hard to get out of shunting someone up the rear (oo-er!).

Hope your insurance company has good solicitors to work for you!

Bad luck though - not what you really want, is it? :(

Usually what ever instance, the person who comes from behind is always in the wrong. Ive done it a couple of times, about year after my driving test

Try not to take the first sentence as being rude!

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, but the guy hasnt got a leg to stand on if he has smashed into you from behind. Oh and remember, you have now got a very sore neck and it has only happened since the accident. Go see your friendly family doctor and get him to confirm that you have whiplash. Its usually good for another £1000-£2500 compensation.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Louise

Why do blokes always try to blame the girls, when clearly it is always their fault?!!

CTR EK9 turbo

Oh no sorry to hear that. Glad youre ok tho (i think!). I aggree with the neck-brace/doctor, go get a brace, its worth looking like an insulated pipe for a week earning a couple grand ££££££

I cant say I agree with all these go see a doctor claims

Its pointless claims like these that make our insurance so damn expensive in the first place.

That said, he was obviosuly in the wrong and should deffo have to pay to get your car sorted.

Revels Mum & Sister

Yeah see the doctor. Hope the Williams isnt to bent. He got angry cause your car was 20 times better than his and couldnt handle it.

He will be at fault. He wont get out of it. How does he reckon it was your fault???

oh no louise is this your new clio ie your Bv03 plate mota?

well if its any consilation mine got scratched frount to back last week.. im gutted to..still greaving !!

Quote: Originally posted by White16valver on 02 April 2003

Cos you blame us for everything else when its your fault! ;) :D
lmfao @ White16valver

On a serious note.. Thats really sh*t Lou.. I would be well gutted too... Atleast you are ok though.. :)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Sorry to hear about your car Louise. I had a similar thing happen to me last month, where White Van Man destroyed the back of my 18 month old Saxo VTR on the M27. Even when its not your fault it still means weeks of hassle and expense that you could do without. :mad:

Still, on the plus side, it does mean im now buying a 172, so Ill be joining the club. I hope these Clios are as fun as you guys make them sound. :D

that sucks louise, at least it wasnt in the williams i spose (or was it??)

on a change of subject do you have any pics of the meet we went to?

If I were you Lou, I would say that you dont want the car repairing and you want it replaced with a new one (if your policy allows it) as its only got 400 miles on it !

Seriously ! If the spare wheel well is bent and the carpet does not lie flat then the car will NEVER be right and if it was mine id want shot of it :cry:

My two penneth ;)

Louise im so sorry this has happened, fight this all the way if he cant see whats right in front of him and plan for it well ???

Take care and see you soon

Clare
:(