ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW CAR NEEDS A LITTLE TLC.

clio 172
HI FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON A CLIO AGAIN, AFTER HAVING ONE 2 YEARS AGO AND WRITING IT OFF I AM NOW BACK WITH THE DARK SIDE. THIS TIME GONNA MAKE SURE OF GOOD TYRES. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PICS BODYWORK IS A LITTLE SCRATCHED BUT HAD A COUPLE OF QUOTES AROUND 150-200. NEED SOME CENTRE CAPS. 78000 2 OWNERS ICEBERG SILVER. INTERIOR CLEAN, STEERING WHEEL NORMAL WORN ETC TYPICAL PH1 NO MODS. 11 MONTHS MOT 3 MONTHS TAX:(

IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS THE FOLLOWING WAS DONE: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

front discs
rear discs,hubs and bearings
new pads
radiator
cam belt and kit
alternator
alternator belt, idle pully and tensioner, 4 new tyres,back box , exhaust bracket and a track rod end.

ANY OPINIONS AND ADVICE WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED, WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT TO PAY FOR THE CAR JUST OUT OF INTEREST.

[/FONT]
right1_automotive.gif

Attachments

• clionew1.jpg
    clionew1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 74
  • clio2.jpg
    clio2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 79
  • clio7.jpg
    clio7.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 67
  • clio8.jpg
    clio8.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 72
  • clio9.jpg
    clio9.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 73
  b/g 182, meg tourer
i love ph1's. looks good, like you say it just needs a little tlc scratches taken care of etc.

lay off the caps lock!

CapsLock.jpg

Car looks alright. Once the scratches come out and you get all the little niggles sorted it will look better.

Did you notice the front grille isn't clipped into the wing properly on the passenger side?